– All galleries are presented only in a readme purpose and are intended only for the satisfaction of our visitors.
– Authors don’t answer for possible consequences of using it in purposes forbidden by the standards of international law.
– In no conditions authors of this site can be made responsible for any consequences which were expressly or by implication leaded to by using information placed on this site.
– All links to materials are taken from the open sources on the Internet.
– All rights on the published materials belong to their owners.
– Linked materials are available only for examination, it’s forbidden to save, copy or distribute them.
Copyright infringement claim
www.morevectors.com is a medium that contains FTP/HTTP links to transfer files and is therefore legal. However as for every tool, that doesn’t means that every possible usage is legal. In nearly all countries it is forbidden in to download copyrighted material without the consent of the owner.
Sometimes it might be hard to determine if a given file is legal to download or not . If you want to be sure to not violate any copyrights we suggest to use websites where all linked files are verified to have a license which allows downloading them or contact authors of materials directly.
www.morevectors.com publishes links to the materials found in open Internet sources and does not involved in materials uploading/downloading process.